Marketing Operations Specialist / Marketing Specialist
Posting Date: Monday, September 10, 2018
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Specialist
ExactCare is looking for a full-time Marketing Operations Specialist. Experience in health care is highly preferred.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will create and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in the areas of marketing operations and sales enablement activities. This includes managing key marketing systems and processes, as well as continuously looking for improvement opportunities that will drive process efficiencies and cost savings in these areas. Your will directly support building a strong, consistent ExactCare brand; lead generation and nurturing activities at both the corporate business development and field-sales levels; client implementations and ongoing account management activities; and patient outreach and engagement.
This role requires someone who is resourceful, maintains a strong attention to detail in all areas of work, and is a critical thinker focused on identifying creative, innovative and efficient solutions/processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Vendor and Inventory Management. Monitor and manage marketing inventory levels to support a field-based team of sales professionals and clinical liaisons. Manage the web portal used by these teams to order materials to ensure ease of use. Manage vendor quotes, purchase orders, printing and fulfillment to; proactively identify and implement workflow efficiencies and other opportunities to realize cost savings. Maintain a strong network of vendors to support this process.
• Email Marketing. Be the technical subject matter expert responsible for managing ExactCare’s email marketing program. Responsibilities include collaborating with IT to build a strong foundation for the program, including evaluating current programs and enhancement opportunities. Manage the distribution of all emails, working with Marketing Communications Specialists. Monitor email metrics and identify opportunities to improve based on best practices.
• Direct Mail Coordination. Support patient outreach and engagement activities, as well as B2B marketing outreach, through coordination of the direct mail process. This includes collaborating with a cross-functional team to obtain targeted audience list, maintaining final/approved files and managing vendors to ensure timely execution.
• Client Implementations Support. Collaborate with key leaders to coordinate all marketing materials to support launches. Arrange for printing and shipping of all collateral and promotional items to ensure successful client implementations.
• Patient Satisfaction Survey Administration. Lead the administration of the patient satisfaction survey, including inputs from a cross-functional team. Manage incoming surveys, data input and analytics process.
• Client Satisfaction Survey Administration. Manage post-implementation client survey process. • Patient Testimonials / Impact Examples. Manage the process of gathering and cataloguing patient testimonials. Proactively identify testimonials to use in external materials. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to regularly identify clinical impact examples to illustrate value proposition by market.
• Market Research. Responsible for developing an understanding of industry trends, independently monitoring industry news and proactively working with Sales and Marketing leaders to share resulting opportunities to enhance brand messaging and/or support prospecting/lead generation. Research quality metrics that impact key markets to support the development of marketing materials (value prop) by market. Complete other ad hoc market research projects as assigned.
• Website Management Support. Establish/manage a dashboard of website metrics using available tools (e.g., Google Analytics, IT reports regarding online lead gen via Salesforce, etc.); identify opportunities for website enhancements, based on metrics; establish a process to regularly review with internal stakeholders. Manage website content updates, as needed. Identify opportunities to drive traffic to the website (e.g., social media cross promotion) through enhanced digital marketing efforts.
• Social Media Management. Manage the administration of social media channels to promote ExactCare as an industry thought-leader and drive demand/lead generation.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Experiencing managing external vendors and an understanding of print production processes.
• Experience successfully managing projects/activities that require cross-functional input.
• Intermediate to expert level knowledge using Mail Chimp and/or other email marketing tools.
• Intermediate to expert level knowledge using Survey Monkey or similar online survey tools.
• Intermediate to expert level knowledge of social media tools to support digital marketing.
• Intermediate to expert level knowledge using WordPress to manage website content.
• An understanding of resources available to complete healthcare market research projects and/or resourcefulness to identify resources.
• Google Analytics experience is preferred.
• Salesforce experience is a plus.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office. Intermediate level of experience using Excel is a plus. Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, public relations or a similar field.
• 3-5 years of experience.
• Health care experience is strongly preferred.
• A self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and is comfortable regularly re-prioritizing tasks to support organizational needs.
ExactCare Pharmacy provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.
About ExactCare Pharmacy
ExactCare is not your average pharmacy! We are a full-service, closed-door pharmacy that specializes in helping patients who are juggling multiple medications. Our focus? To make it easier and safer for patients to adhere to their complex daily medication routines—and, ultimately, stay healthy. How do we do it? We work with patients and their
Simpler, Safer Medication Management Solutions health care teams to manage their medications and monthly refills. This includes organizing medication doses by day and time in the ExactPack® packaging system and delivering it to patients at home.
The environment at ExactCare is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and
ExactCare is headquartered in Valley View, Ohio, just south of Cleveland. ExactCare Pharmacy offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit plan.
For more information about us, please visit www.exactcarepharmacy.com.