Posting Date: Friday, December 22, 2017
Location: Uniontown, OH
Job Type: Manager
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities: The Marketing Manager will enhance and grow the branding and marketing efforts of one of the leading financial advisory services firms in NE Ohio.Emphasis will be placed on developing current and prospective client engagement through various means including social media platforms, the firm’s website, and collateral marketing materials
• Develop an annual budget for marketing projects
• Review and update all presentation materials with consistent branding in accordance with all industry regulations and SEC compliance requirements.
• Coordinate all press releases or incoming media requests
• Manage the outsourced partner relationships for marketing initiatives
• Develop a comprehensive plan to update content for all website, social media, or other marketing venues daily, weekly, monthly, and annually.
• Document the process and best practices for updating social media and our website; train other staff members.
• Increase the number of clients, professional partners, and prospects who follow CCA on social media to meet marketing goals.
• Provide regular analysis and metrics of social media and website data to the executive team
• Draft all newsletters or other client communications distributed through email software
• Suggest ideas for client engagement opportunities
• Manage all client events including seating charts, food/drink selections, invitations, etc.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (Required) in marketing, public relations, or a comparable field
• Experience in the financial services industry is preferred but not required
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Adobe Creative Suite (preferred) or other marketing software
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and implement processes and systems
• Ability to structure and format materials across all mediums that are consistent with the firm’s message
• Proactive approach to diagnosing and solving potential problems
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and prospective clients
• Ability to work independently, prioritize work, and multitask
• Ability to learn quickly and adjust output accordingly based on feedback
• Ability to process qualitative or quantitative data and turn into actionable items for improvement
• Desire to continuously learn and add value in new ways
• Desire for continued growth both personally and professionally
Fax or E-mail:
330-896-6295 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Marketing Manager
Cornerstone Capital Advisors
1640 Corporate Woods Circle
Uniontown, OH 44685