Marketing Communications Coordinator
Posting Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Job Type: Coordinator
SecureView is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator with three or more years of experience to join our growing team. Recent policy changes and new legislation at the Federal, State and local levels have created new opportunities for expanded sales and enhanced growth of our business. The Marketing Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting the SecureView sales and business development efforts by assisting with the development of the marketing communications strategy and managing a variety of assignments including social/digital media, content development, and conference planning. The individual who succeeds in this position is a communications and creative professional who has demonstrated competency in previous positions, has had progressive responsibilities in other roles, and will quickly grasp complex business matters. This position also assists with assignments to support Community Blight Solutions’ advocacy initiatives. Reports to Executive Vice President and works closely with company Founder and Chairman.
- Manage the development, production and distribution of a wide range of promotional materials and marketing communications.
- Prepare articles, news releases and updates to communicate and position the company and its Founder and Chairman as thought leaders in the industry.
- Develop content and coordinate the distribution of information on all digital channels.
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers providing marketing and communications support services.
- Conduct ongoing research and data analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of communications and marketing campaigns.
- Provide planning support for marketing events, conferences, and trade shows as assigned and attend events as needed to support the sales effort.
- Works within normal business hours local time, with the exception of conferences and travel. A 40-hour work week is expected with the understanding that more hours may be required at times. Travel up to 25 percent.
- Experience with developing and managing marketing communications programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines while ensuring quality.
- Strong writing skills across a variety of platforms.
- Strategic thinker who can apply a big picture perspective to the development and execution of all assignments.
- Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources and succinctly develop and communicate key takeaways.
- Thorough understanding of the impact of social media on business communications; proficient user of the most relevant social media platforms for business success.
- Up-to-date knowledge on both the industry and the latest trends in marketing and communications through ongoing research and participation in webinars, conferences and other educational opportunities.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, confidentiality, and tact while representing the company in a positive manner.
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience in marketing communications and content development and management.
- Strong mix of strategic thinking, process management, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with social media platforms, distribution services, and monitoring and analytics tools.
At SecureView, we're committed to changing the face of vacant and abandoned properties and fighting community blight. Our revolutionary clear polycarbonate board-up system is designed to look like traditional windows, providing clear views while letting in natural light. This, in turn, enhances marketability and improves safety, allowing first responders to see inside the property in the event of an emergency. Made from recycled materials, SecureView is virtually unbreakable, which means it has the wherewithal to protect a property from intrusion, reducing the crime and squatting so often associated with plywood and steel board ups. SecureView can be modified by the customer on site to fit any window, and is quickly and easily installed using a simple, but effective compression bolt system. SecureView proves to be an effective solution for both lenders and communities by securing the asset and increasing the marketability of a property, which in turn stabilizes the neighborhood and helps to fight community blight. To learn more about SecureView visit: http://www.secureviewusa.com or call 855-SCRVIEW.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.