Manager, Marketing Integrated Communications (Youngstown & Lorain OH)
Posting Date: Monday, December 18, 2017
Job Type: Manager
Job SummaryResponsible for all internal and external communications across a defined geographic area:Cincinnati/Springfield, Lima/Toledo, Youngstown/Lorain, Kentucky. Work closely with marketingmanagers to understand regional priorities and necessary employee and executive communications. Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing managers and key subject matter experts.Work closely with PR agency partner to identify opportunities for key service line pitches acrossgeographic areas and nationally, as applicable. Agency partner will also provide regional assistanceas needed during high volume times. Work with outside partners to facilitate regular internalcommunications, including newsletters, using templates.
- Manages internal and external communications planning calendar for established geographic region.
- Identifies media opportunities, pitches stories and facilitates interviews.
- Works with outside partners to ensure cadenced communications are completed.
- athers content for internal newsletters and works with outside partners to design using templates.
- Writes executive communications for senior regional leaders.
Qualifications - Minimum
- Required Minimum Education: 4 yr Bachelor Degree; Major: Communications, Marketing
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 5 years
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Problem solving, communications & leadership, initiative and follow through, strategic thinking
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred: Experiencing managing third-party agencies, comfort in a fast-paced, diverse environment, knowledge of media tracking software, adherence to AP Style
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, daysThis position will travel between two of our regions - Youngstown, OH and Lorain, OH.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-
1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination
against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
To apply, please log onto: http://mercy.ttcportals.com/jobs/8137814-manager-marketing-