Digital Content Specialist - Squirrels
Posting Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017
Location: North Canton, OH
Job Type: Digital Content Specialist
This position is responsible for all things digital marketing at Squirrels. We’re looking for a highly talented individual to strategize, produce and manage digital content to drive business goals.
You will be responsible for creating content that pushes customers and contacts through the entire marketing funnel. This includes social media posts and engagement, blog posts, videos, automated email campaigns and landing pages. In addition, you will be tasked with researching and analyzing results to determine ROI and continuing strategy.
This is a hands-on position, but one that will also require strategic vision. You will need to enjoy both. You must also be a strong writer—portfolios are recommended with application.
- Strategize, develop and implement social media calendars for Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter
- Engage with customers, thought leaders and leads via social media platforms
- Strategize blog campaigns – includes implementation and writing
- Strategize email campaigns – includes implementation and writing
- Attend trade shows
- Proof and edit various materials including case studies, website content and trade show material
- Assist with overall company and product marketing strategies
- Measure and analyze efforts to determine ROI and ensure continued success
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or associated fields
- 3+ years of professional experience in associated fields
- Professional experience with social media strategy
- Strong, proven writing skills
- Strong editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with macOS
- Experience with Sprout Social
- SEO/SEM knowledge
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience with paid social media and digital advertising including AdWords campaigns
|Career Level Required||Experienced (Manager)|
|Experience Required||3+ Years|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Location||North Canton, OH|
Squirrels is a software-development company that specializes in wireless audio and video transmission. Our technology is used worldwide in more than 100,000 classrooms and millions of homes and businesses. Popular products include Reflector, ClassHub, Ditto and AirParrot.
That’s just a quick overview. There’s so much more to know about Squirrels.