Posting Date: Tuesday, May 08, 2018
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Job Type: Account Manager
Prosper for Purpose is a small but mighty public relations agency in the artsy Tremont neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio. As a Certified B Corporation, we are proud to be part of a movement that uses business as a force for good. We are currently seeking a dynamic Account Manager to play a key role in our agency. This individual will have the exciting opportunity to manage accounts for clients creating change, while also driving new account development. The Account Manager is responsible for providing professional guidance and
achieving stellar results while managing the agency’s relationship with select
Conduct day-to-day client activities, including research, planning, implementation and evaluation, while paying careful attention to budgets, resources, and deadlines\
Build and maintain close and frequent contact with clients to strengthen relationships
Collaborate with other members of the team, outside contractors and vendors
Manage multiple projects at once while ensuring quality work
Develop and implement successful strategies, projects and campaigns
Lead social media strategy and supervision
Provide guidance and support to account coordinators
Travel to conduct face-to-face meetings with clients as needed
Other fun tasks as assign
- Experience with developing and managing marketing communications programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines while ensuring quality.
- Strong writing skills across a variety of platforms.
- Strategic thinker who can apply a big picture perspective to the development and execution of all assignments.
- Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources and succinctly develop and communicate key takeaways.
- Thorough understanding of the impact of social media on business communications; proficient user of the most relevant social media platforms for business success.
- Up-to-date knowledge on both the industry and the latest trends in marketing and communications through ongoing research and participation in webinars, conferences and other educational opportunities.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, confidentiality, and tact while representing the company in a positive manner.
- 4+ years of relevant communications experience
- Excellent project management skills & attention to detail
- Strong writing, editing and interpersonal skills
- Strong media relations and pitching ability
- Creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Familiarity with the principles of effective marketing and the development of advertising, content marketing, and public relations campaigns
- Expertise with social media strategy and execution
- Ability to work with a high level of independence, while also knowing when to
- seek guidance
- Interest in social or environmental impact work
- BONUS points for experience in fundraising or event management
If interested, please upload your resume, writing sample(s), personal social media handles, and links to social profiles you've managed to: https://www.prosperforpurpose.com/careers-account-manager
Please also include other examples of your work that demonstrate your qualifications. We will contact you for an interview if we feel you’re a fit.
Prosper for Purpose is an equal opportunity employer. The recruitment, selection, employment, and training
of employees shall be without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. Prosper
for Purpose will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in our employment program.